Saturday, January 21, 2017

Some announcements & Changes

First off, I'm still here although I've not posted for nearly 3 years.

About the blog

Several things have happened - I've found it harder and harder to manage the blogger now it's on google and I'm regularly inputting to a group blog which makes it hard to navigate to my other blog sites. Google now insists on one ID so that means I also need to sign out of my google account and then get into this one - I can't even update the password apparently.

Unless I can migrate theis blog somehow to my main google ID and have an easy switch to go between this and the other site(s) I'll need to move onto another blog platform.

I'll  put up a link to the new blog if that happens.

About InspiringPlants.org

I got a note from someone telling me the site was down. It's been around since the late 90s I think and somehow the web forwarding fell over. Anyway it had fallen into disrepair because the various tools I'd used to create it were no longer being supported.

I've now managed to transfer it to another company and am planning to rebuild it as soon as I can.



1 comment:

On the supplements said...

Oh my goodness! an excellent article dude. Many thanks However I am experiencing trouble with ur rss . Do not know why Not able to enroll in it. Will there be any person obtaining identical rss dilemma? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx